• Announcements

• zero

Forum Updated   11/03/2015

We just updated the forums. Among other things, selective quote is now live. You can just select the text that you want, and a option to "quote this" will appear. During the update we also broke the main theme files for some reason.  I just activated the backup theme files and dumped the custom CSS in (I'll clean it up later). If there are any issues with the site, please get in touch with @nytegeek or myself.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Triz

Smilies

3 posts in this topic

;)I like this one. He reminds me of the old Walmart commercials when they always used smiley faces that bounced around the rollback prices.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By itaddict
      I just came across a site called http://www.funny-google.com  which uses the search technology of Google. You can find the same results of Google here.  But there is something special about the logo.  You can change it as you like and you can even make it your own name or anything you like.  I mean instead of Google, it can display your name with same look of Google logo.
      I don't know if it has any other use, but the results are same as of Google.  I think it is capturing the same results from Google.