• Announcements

• zero

Forum Updated   11/03/2015

We just updated the forums. Among other things, selective quote is now live. You can just select the text that you want, and a option to "quote this" will appear. During the update we also broke the main theme files for some reason.  I just activated the backup theme files and dumped the custom CSS in (I'll clean it up later). If there are any issues with the site, please get in touch with @nytegeek or myself.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fatema

Grey's Anatomy Fans

3 posts in this topic

I didn't see any Grey's Anatomy topics, so I decided to make one! I am absolutely obsessed with Grey's Anatomy, and I at least hope to find one person to talk to about this. I know a lot of people like Grey's Anatomy out there, but hardly people that I normally talk to on a daily basis has heard of the show. I love talking with other people about similar interest. Grey's Anatomy is about a girl who tries to be a surgeon, but is clouded with the drama around her of the other fellow surgeons. This show will leave you crying! I still love it so much. I have watched 11 seasons in a matter of months! 

She's not trying to be a surgeon, she is a surgeon. It's not even just about Meredith anymore. It's about the whole hospital. They are a close nit group of friends, and they are all trying to get their lives together while they still have to get through their jobs day after day. Their jobs are to save lives as they are all doctors, but sometimes their personal feelings and situations get in the way. It just shows that doctors are people too, and they have lives outside of the hospital. I have been a Grey's fan from the beginning. Shonda Rhimes is a genius.

Shonda Rhimes may make good drama and interesting stories, but it stops there. There is absolutely nothing real or believable about any of the characters or their professions because there is no accuracy. The people writing the show don't seem to know the difference between a doctor, a nurse, or a tech or anyone else that works in a hospital for that matter. The show has people performing procedures and doing tasks that they simply would not be doing if they really had the respective jobs in real life.