• Announcements

• zero

Forum Updated   11/03/2015

We just updated the forums. Among other things, selective quote is now live. You can just select the text that you want, and a option to "quote this" will appear. During the update we also broke the main theme files for some reason.  I just activated the backup theme files and dumped the custom CSS in (I'll clean it up later). If there are any issues with the site, please get in touch with @nytegeek or myself.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
itaddict

Google Nexus 6P users reort a strange issue.

3 posts in this topic

Users of new Google Nexus 6P is facing a strange issue of suddenly cracking glass. The camera glass on this new smartphone from Google has been spontaneously shattering without any apparent reasons.  The company has got no clue about  why this is happening?  But one common theory is that it can happen when metal parts of the phone expand or contract in extreme heat.

Suddenly cracking glass in Google Nexus 6P

I didn't know that Google had come out with a smart phone. And now what I am reading is already the problem. With that cracking glass, the basic approach is the material. Why don't other phones have that symptom? And what's the difference when it comes to material of the glass and the phone's case where the glass is connected. We all know that some solids contract or expand depending on the temperature. So that may be it.

Google was already present in the market with an Android phone.  But it was not a success when Samsung rules the market with its innovative models. Google phones were the first ones to get updated to the new Android version called Marshmallow.

I too think that it got some problems in the materials used for making that phone. The issue happens when it reacts to the changing temperature conditions.  That is the only reason I could think of at present.