• Announcements

• zero

Forum Updated   11/03/2015

We just updated the forums. Among other things, selective quote is now live. You can just select the text that you want, and a option to "quote this" will appear. During the update we also broke the main theme files for some reason.  I just activated the backup theme files and dumped the custom CSS in (I'll clean it up later). If there are any issues with the site, please get in touch with @nytegeek or myself.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fawk

Enable Status Update

4 posts in this topic

To enable Status Update go to your profile. There will be a button called "enable". Click on that to enable status update. If you have any questions leave a reply.

I don't see the enable to update status. The only enable I see is to see who's viewed my profile. 

No, somehow I saw it elsewhere for a random minute and was able to change it. I have weird issues with this computer, things that are supposed to work a certain way don't. I don't know if it's Vista, Chrome, or something else.