• Announcements

• zero

Forum Updated   11/03/2015

We just updated the forums. Among other things, selective quote is now live. You can just select the text that you want, and a option to "quote this" will appear. During the update we also broke the main theme files for some reason.  I just activated the backup theme files and dumped the custom CSS in (I'll clean it up later). If there are any issues with the site, please get in touch with @nytegeek or myself.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zero

If you were stuck on an island...

Who would you rather live with?   17 members have voted

1. 1. Pick who you would rather live with.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

32 posts in this topic

Imagine your ship capsized and you ended up on an island. Terrified that you would die alone and lonely, you were overjoyed to find that the island is actually occupied. Half of the island is owned by Justin Bieber and on the other side Jaden Smith. You have to pick a side.

That's a very hard choice, but most probably i would choose jaden smith, it's not like i hate justion bieber, i like his music, am just not a big fan, but am a big fan of jaden smith, he is cool that's why i would choose his side over Justin's side.

I would choose the Jaden side, because even though they are both pretty useless at least jaden can make me laugh and might do some work without too much drama.

Screw you @zero. This has got to be the most difficult decision I have ever made so far in my life and I'm a grown man! I have decided to take my chances with Justin Bieber rather than listening to Jaden's blabbering.

I feel as if everyone who picked Jaden Smith just has a bias opinion on Justin Bieber. I actually picked Jaden Smith due to his beautiful twitter rants. Some of them are just so insight into life and poetic. Justin Bieber on the other hand... hmmm.. Justin Bieber has certainty gone down in the past few years, with all of his arrests, drug possessions, peeing in buckets, drag racing etc. Well if you think about it - Justin Bieber would be the most fun but more annoying person to take to a deserted island. 

Allow me to share some of Jaden Smith's Philosophical works.

08/07/2013 - If A Book Store Never Runs Out Of A Certain Book, Dose That Mean That Nobody Reads It, Or Everybody Reads It

09/05/2013 - People Use To Ask Me What Do You Wanna Be When You Get Older And I Would Say What A Stupid Question The Real Question Is What Am I Right Now

09/09/2013 - All The Rules In This World Were Made By Someone No Smarter Than You. So Make Your Own

09/12/2013 - If Newborn Babies Could Speak They Would Be The Most Intelligent Beings On Planet Earth

09/12/2013 - School Is The Tool To Brainwash The Youth

Are you serious @yuki808? You're on an island. The only thing you want is to hang out with a guy that has drugs, pees in buckets, turtle drag racing.

Tell me you don't want to hit that. That Thundercat tattoo is just so amazing.

justin_bieber.thumb.jpg.dfa2118dc9472be6

Edited by Kenny

This is too difficult to pick haha, but i would have to say Jaden Smith simply because he was in the Karate Kid, and did an awesome job, and he would do a better job defending me with his karate skills xD Hahaha

he would do a better job defending me with his karate skills xD Hahaha

​But he would rape you with his nonsensical chatter and you'll die a horrible death!

Hahahahaha or Justin Bieber could sing and scare all the wild animals away :P 

JB is ribbed yo, have you seen his six pack?

Without doubt Jaden Smith. His Twitter account was hilarious (unfortunately it's deleted, but you can find its content over the Google), he might be a funny guy, trying to be deep and stuff. :D

Without doubt Jaden Smith. His Twitter account was hilarious (unfortunately it's deleted, but you can find its content over the Google), he might be a funny guy, trying to be deep and stuff. :D

​Yeah i used to read his tweets every time ,  am sad that he deleted his account, Do you know the reason why he chose to delete the twitter account?

Jaden Smith any time! :D

At least he won't be a spoiled little brat or act like a thug, but instead try to open my mind with his sophisticated philosophical ideas. Which would make me smile at least. Entertainment is something you need when you're stuck on an island. 9_9

I would have to say Jaden Smith. Come on, let's face it the kid is cool and much more well behaved. He won't go through your neighborhood hurling eggs at windows, cussing out your mother, or taking a leak on your lawn. He's just way too sophisticated for that!!!!

This is too difficult to pick haha, but i would have to say Jaden Smith simply because he was in the Karate Kid, and did an awesome job, and he would do a better job defending me with his karate skills xD Hahaha

Exactly the same reason I will pick him, and I don't really like Justin Bieber.

This is too funny! Can I not pick anyone at all? 

But if I really have to, it'd be Jaden Smith because I really am not fond of Justin Bieber. Not because everyone's hating on him or anything but it's because of how I see him and how he does things. I don't want a rude person to be with me if I was stuck on an island. I don't know much about Jaden Smith but I know he's younger than me so I guess I can order him around if needed. Also his dad is Will Smith so that's pretty cool. 

I would have to pick Jaden Smith because he is exactly like me.... Weirdos who most people do not understand because of how we dress and the things that we talk about. Jaden smith seems like he is an old soul, like me, so we would get along just fine. I wouldn't probably get along wit Justin Bieber too, but I would pick Jaden...

There should be an option to walk in the Island alone. Since it is an already set question, I would go with Jaden Smith for my love to his daddy.

This is probably one of the most difficult decisions I've ever made. I'm not very fond of them both but I'd have to go with Justin Bieber. I don't like his songs or his bad reputation but at least he's my type. Hahaha!

I actually think it'd be pretty funny to hang out with Jaden Smith. Imagine all the things we can talk about, like mirrors!

Don't do this to me! When I read the title of this thread, I suddenly felt to be Gilligan at the famous TV show island.

Then, after reading the available music choices, I found myself stuck on such island without music at all because none of the two available options to vote for are of my liking.

What should I do next? tap on coconuts to make my own music? Hahaha :D

Edited by MyDigitalpoint

I would probably go with Jaden Smith. If I had to be stuck with Justin Bieber, I would most likely kill him the first day, especially if he started singing.

Don't do this to me! When I read the title of this thread, I suddenly felt to be Gilligan at the famous TV show island.

Then, after reading the available music choices, I found myself stuck on such island without music at all because none of the two available options to vote for are of my liking.

What should I do next? tap on coconuts to make my own music? Hahaha :D

​Lol.. you'll most likely sound better than the both of them :P

I don't know who or what Jaden Smith is but I'm sure it is better than Justin Bieber.. that's sure.

This is probably one of the most difficult decisions I've ever made. I'm not very fond of them both but I'd have to go with Justin Bieber. I don't like his songs or his bad reputation but at least he's my type. Hahaha!

I agree! I figure if we have to repopulate the island at least we'd have pretty babies. Stupid.... But pretty!

I'm also pretty sure Jaden would irritate the crap out of me with senseless gibberish.