• Announcements

• zero

Forum Updated   11/03/2015

We just updated the forums. Among other things, selective quote is now live. You can just select the text that you want, and a option to "quote this" will appear. During the update we also broke the main theme files for some reason.  I just activated the backup theme files and dumped the custom CSS in (I'll clean it up later). If there are any issues with the site, please get in touch with @nytegeek or myself.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zero

If you were stuck on an island...

Who would you rather live with?   17 members have voted

1. 1. Pick who you would rather live with.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

32 posts in this topic

Justine Bieber hands down. I feel like amidst all these controversies surrounding him, I think he's a cool and nice guy. Plus his songs aren't that bad as well. We might sing along and dance with it. I bet he's the kind of guy who's going to keep talking until he gets tired so at least I won't be bored. He's got some guns to so I think he is strong enough to help me find food in the island. 

Jaden, all the way.

Justin is reckless and senseless. Pretty, reckless and senseless. But, looks can't save him here. Jaden is more behaved and quite the charmer, the guy is hillarious! I would rather to spend my last or desperate moments with him than the Bieber guy. 

I think Justin would probably just whine a lot. He does look like he would be physically handy in a survival situation, but he seems unpredictable and not sure what he would do, if he would cause problems, etc. 

So I might choose Jaden in hopes that his influential father would find a way to come save us both. ;)

I would go by Justin anytime. I like his music and would enjoy long days listening to him sing. Even if I died on that island at least that would be after a great taste of music, 

Justin Bieber because his views are closer to my own than Jaden Smith. Jaden has some weird new age beliefs he sticks to.

This topic really made me smile and laugh out loud. Honestly, I am neither a fan of Bieber nor Smith. I admit, Bieber has some good songs but his actions has overwhelmed the goodness in him.

Since it's just about choosing between the two artists, I'll go for Jaden Smith. i haven't heard any misconduct or misbehavior of Smith, unlike Justin who has been in a lot of troubles. That's just scary. :D

I would pick Justin Bieber. I don't know who is Jaden Smith so....I can change my mind when I find out who is he :P

I don't like Justin's songs so I will not allow him to sing. Maybe Justin is a good guy, who knows. I don't read anything regarding American actors, so I don't know what he is doing :)