• Announcements

• zero

Forum Updated   11/03/2015

We just updated the forums. Among other things, selective quote is now live. You can just select the text that you want, and a option to "quote this" will appear. During the update we also broke the main theme files for some reason.  I just activated the backup theme files and dumped the custom CSS in (I'll clean it up later). If there are any issues with the site, please get in touch with @nytegeek or myself.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kjonesm1

Showbox APK

4 posts in this topic

I have been using Showbox for over a year and it is by far the best movie and tv app out there. It is absolutely free and has titles that are still in theaters. Everything has the option to stream in hd and there is only one ad at the beginning of each show or movie. Once you hit play it does take a minute to buffer, but from there it's smooth sailing. If you haven't tried it out yet I highly recommend it. The app blows Netflix out of the water.

Hello! Thanks for sharing this app!

Just a quick question, does this application use torrents to stream the movies/TV shows like Popcorn Time or is it a direct download file?

There's another application called HDMovies. I think it does the same. 

I'm also a big fan of showbox aswell, as far as the movie apps go, this is probably the only one I haven't had any issues with to be honest.

Even though it's not on the app store, it's certainly easy enough to download from the showbox site, it updates pretty regular and is also pretty stable when your watching it so all in all, highly recommended from me aswell.

Yeah, I really love this application to watch latest movies. I found very useful information & tutorials on below given website. They are assistance team I hope. Wonderful showbox site & latest showbox apk is updated in their site as well.

I hope it helped.

Thanks,

Prak