Recently some users were updating their iPhone\’s to iOS 6 and bricked the devices. In our experience, our iPhone kept on rebooting. The solution would be to force restore your device.
- USB cable to connect your iPhone
- Latest version of iTunes.
How to restore your bricked iPhone
- Force your iPhone to shutdown by holding the home and power button simultaneously until the iPhone shuts down.
- Once the iPhone is completely off, plug in the USB.
- Open iTunes.
- While holding down the home button, plug the cable into the iPhone.
- Continue holding the home button until the iTunes logo and the cable logo appears on the iPhone screen. Will take a few seconds.
- iTunes should now detect your iPhone and you can perform a restore.