The iOS 6.1 untethered jailbreak is created by the newly formed Evad3rs jailbreak team. Jailbreaking has never been simpler with the release of the new userland based Evasi0n jailbreak tool.
20 plus variants of iOS devices including iPhone 5.
Apple TV 3 is not supported.
Supported firmware versions
- iOS 6.0
- iOS 6.0.1
- iOS 6.0.2
- iOS 6.1 are all supported
- Windows XP and above
- Mac OS X v10.5 and above
- iOS device on iOS 6.x
- USB cable to connect your iOS device to your computer
- Jailbreak iOS 6.1 instructions
Step 1: Backup your device (highly recommended).
Step 2: Download Evasi0n Jailbreak for your system.
Step 3: Download iOS 6.1 and update your device using iTunes.
- iPhone 5 GSM, CDMA
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 4 GSM, CDMA
- iPhone 3GS
- iPad mini (GSM, CDMA, Wi-Fi)
- iPad 4th generation (GSM, CDMA, Wi-Fi)
- iPad 3rd generation (GSM, CDMA, Wi-Fi)
- iPad 2 (GSM, CDMA, Wi-Fi)
- iPod touch 4th generation
- iPod touch 5th generation
Step 4: Make sure passcode lock is disabled.
Step 5: Unpack Evasi0n and run Evasi0n.
Step 6: Connect your iOS device and click on “Jailbreak”.
Step 7: Relax and make yourself a cup of coffee. The jailbreak process should be done in a few minutes.